When it comes to fashion design, there are a few different types of online courses that you can take. Here is a look at some of the best online course websites to learn fashion design:
1. Coursera: Coursera offers a variety of courses related to fashion design, including an introductory course on the subject. This course is perfect for those who are new to fashion design or want to brush up on the basics. You can also search online for more info about fashion online programs.
Image Source: Google
2. Udemy: Udemy offers a wide range of fashion design courses, both for beginners and more advanced students. You can choose from courses on specific topics like sewing and pattern making, or more general courses that cover a variety of topics.
3. Skillshare: Skillshare offers several creative classes, including several on fashion design. These classes are perfect for those who want to learn more about the creative side of fashion design, such as sketching and illustration.
4. CreativeLive: CreativeLive offers a variety of courses on all aspects of fashion design, from the basics to more advanced topics. You can also choose from courses that focus on specific areas of fashion design, such as menswear or plus-size fashion.
5. Fashion Institute of Technology: The Fashion Institute of Technology offers several fashion design courses for professionals, including men's and women's wear, product design, and more.
You can also look into fashion online courses on the internet.