After login to the Mesh Wi-Fi extender, you can easily manage and change the settings of your Netgear extender. If you have not done the installation part yet or the extender is not connected to the existing Wi-Fi, then check it here about the Netgear Ex2700 setup.
Before proceeding further, you must check the model number of your device that whether the article applies to it or not. If you are not using the Wi-Fi mesh extender, then click on ‘How to login to the range extender’ link from Google.
To login to the Wi-Fi mesh range extender:
- Open a web browser on the computer or laptop connected to the extender. The most popular web browsers are Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari or Google Chrome.
- If the router and the extender SSIDs are different, then make sure that you are connected to the extender one.
- If no one Wi-Fi name is enabled, then enter Mywifiext.net in the address field and press ‘Enter’.
- If you have enabled the one-Wi-Fi feature, then enter one of the following URL into the address field:
Windows-based computer: http://mywifiext.local.
Mac computer or iOS devices: Mywifiext.local.
Android device: extender IP address or enter 192.168.1.3.
- Tap ‘Enter’.
- A login window will get opened. If you need any troubleshooting at this point in time, you can contact the experts.
- Enter the admin name and password.
- You need to enter the email address in the username field and password in the password field. In case you have forgotten the username and password, look at this link which says, ‘Username and password help’.
- To reset the login credentials, click on ‘How to perform factory reset’ from the home page of your Netgear range extender.
- Tap ‘Login’ and very soon you will find the ‘Status’ page displays.
- If the browser displays the menu icon, then click to open it.
- Go to ‘Settings’ from the main menu and change the extender settings as per your requirement.
In case you are not being able to login to the extender, you can contact the Netgear experts who are available 24×7 at the customer support desk. They are mature enough to handle the queries in a much efficient way.