Schoolies on Magnetic Island are having a great time, but they're also responsible for keeping the island safe. There are strict rules and regulations in place to make sure that the Magnetic Island academic have a great time while avoiding any trouble.
Image source: Google
The island's police force is always on the lookout for schoolies who are breaking the law, and they will take action if necessary. Schoolies Week is a time for students to celebrate their independence and have some fun.
Here are five things you need to know about Schoolies Week:
1. Schoolies Week starts on Friday and ends on Monday.
2. There are different activities happening on each day of Schoolies Week.
3. You need a valid photo ID to participate in any of the activities.
4. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in Schoolies Week activities.
5. If you are caught drinking or partying without a permit, you could face fines or jail time. Make sure to obey all the laws during Schoolies Week to avoid trouble!
If you're looking for a place to party during your summer holidays, check out Magnetic Island. The island is known for its wild nightlife and parties. There are several schools on the island, so it's great for schoolies who want to have a wild time without having to worry about parents.